In response to overwhelming fan demand, Einstein Bros. has launched a retail version of its signature bagels called Take & Toast Bagels.
Einstein Bros.' new Take & Toast Bagels are designed to be finished at home in any toaster or oven. The tasty new bagels come five per sleeve and are available in four different varieties: Plain, Everything, Cinnamon Raisin, and Asiago.
While Einstein Bros.' new Take & Toast Bagels are the brands' first foray into retail, it definitely won't be the last. Fans can expect to see a growing presence of Einstein Bros. in mass retailers based on the demand for the brand's iconic bagels and shmears.
Image Credit: Einstein Bros.
Einstein Bros.' New Take & Toast Bagels are Designed to Be Finished at Home
1. Retail Bagel Kits - Retail bagel kits offer consumers the convenience of finishing bagels at home, tapping into the demand for fresh-baked goods.
2. Shifting Consumer Preferences - The launch of retail bagel kits reflects a trend of consumers seeking more control over their food and the experience of preparing it.
3. Expansion Into Mass Retail - Einstein Bros.' move into retail bagel kits indicates a trend of established food brands expanding their reach beyond traditional sales channels.
1. Food Packaging and Retail - The rise of retail bagel kits creates opportunities for innovation in packaging design and distribution strategies for food companies.
2. Home Baking and Cooking - The demand for retail bagel kits highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in home baking and cooking appliances, as well as pre-prepared meal solutions.
3. Grocery and Convenience Stores - The growing presence of retail bagel kits in mass retailers suggests opportunities for grocery and convenience store chains to expand their fresh food offerings and meet consumer demand.