Tactic Games' 'Let's Play' is an all-new range of snack-focused games that have been designed as grab-and-go systems for play.
All of the games can be played straight from the box and returned to the package for the purposes of storage and transportation. The snack-centric games include ones like 'Choco,' which is a chocolate-themed memory game, as well as 'What's in the Fridge,' another memory game that transforms the storage box into a refrigerator with shelves and becomes progressively more challenging as more items are added into the mix.
These games for kids ages three and up may be small in size, but they have the potential to offer entertainment for the whole gamily, as some of the games in the range are meant for playing with teams.
Tactic Games' 'Let's Play' Includes 'Choco' and 'What's in the Fridge?'
1. Snack-centric Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating more snack-centric games that can be played on the go and stored easily.
2. Memory Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative memory games with unique themes and gameplay elements.
3. Grab-and-go Gaming Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing convenient grab-and-go gaming systems that are easy to transport and play.
1. Game Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new concepts in game design that cater to snack-centric and memory-based gameplay.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating snack-centric and grab-and-go gaming systems into the toy manufacturing industry.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating snack-centric games into the entertainment industry to offer unique and portable gaming experiences.