Most people don't like getting wet with their clothes on, but a strange group of people actually like to, and seek to have it happen.
There is even a blog dedicated to the common (apparently) "fetish of people swimming fully clothed" called SwimmingFullyClothed.com. It's strange, there is no nakedness or really messed up behavior, and it is actually a really interesting blog if you're looking for a good laugh. Bless the people posing in their costumes.
More than a little strange, but really funny. No apologies if you're really into this and take it so seriously that you can't see the funny side. To be fair, it's quite ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as being taught to swim at school by jumping in the pool in your PJs and having to save the life of a brick!!!
Swimming Fully Clothed
1. Intentionally-soaked Clothing - Opportunity for creating a new line of clothing specifically designed to be worn while swimming.
2. Swimming Fetish - Potential to cater to the niche market of people who have a fetish for swimming fully clothed.
3. Humorous Fashion Blogs - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating a platform for humorous fashion blogs focused on unconventional topics.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the potential of incorporating intentionally-soaked clothing into their collections.
2. Online Blogging - Opportunity for developing an online platform specifically for niche fashion blogs with unconventional themes.
3. Adult Entertainment - Adult entertainment industry can cater to the market of individuals with a swimming fetish by producing related content.