The "just-add-water" sweet potato pancake and waffle mix from the Birch Benders makes it easy to enjoy the delicious and nutritious flavors of the root vegetable and vanilla spice for breakfast.
The sweet potato baking mix is made with all-natural ingredients, including a base of unbleached white flour, sweet potato powder, brown sugar and natural vanilla for flavoring, as well as a few other key ingredients. True to its claims, no eggs or milk need to be added to complete the recipe; it's as simple as adding just water, mixing the dry and the wet ingredients together and preparing it to go into the oven.
Brich Benders makes a range of other just-add-water baking mixes, including some that are gluten-free and Paleo, which are among some of its best-selling creations.
Birch Benders' Simple Baking Mix Only Requires the Addition of Water
1. Convenience Baking - The rise of just-add-water baking mixes like Birch Benders' sweet potato pancake mix offers convenience and simplicity in the kitchen.
2. Natural Ingredients - Birch Benders' focus on using all-natural ingredients in their baking mixes capitalizes on the growing consumer demand for healthier food options.
3. Specialty Diets - The availability of gluten-free and Paleo options in Birch Benders' baking mix range caters to the increasing number of consumers following specialty diets.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the development of convenient, just-add-water baking mixes to cater to time-strapped consumers seeking easy meal solutions.
2. Healthy Food Products - The use of natural ingredients in baking mixes offers opportunities for the healthy food product industry to create nutritious and delicious options for consumers.
3. Dietary Supplements - The growth in specialty diets presents an opportunity for the dietary supplement industry to create products that support the specific nutritional needs of consumers following gluten-free and Paleo diets.