This exquisite surf equipment certainly will stand out on the great big sea, boasting intricate artwork based on great artists' work from as long as 400 years ago. The '504' series of surf equipment by Boom-art and European surf company 'UWL' are joined this time around by skateboard decks as well that feature huge floral motifs.
The period-themed boards are functional but look like they could be framed in an art gallery, delighting with brightly colored flowers and intricately detailed patterns. The floral artwork is inspired by the Dutch baroque painter Jan Davidsz. de Heem who lived during the 17th century. The other designs are based on the work of the 19th century, Austrian symbolist painter, Gustav Klimt, who is most famous for 'The Kiss'.
These Classical Surf & Skateboards Feature Artwork from the 1600s
1. Artistic Surf Equipment - Opportunity for surf and skate companies to collaborate with artists and incorporate classical artwork into their product designs.
2. Period-themed Boards - Demand for functional but aesthetically pleasing sports equipment that draws inspiration from historical art.
3. Floral Motifs in Surf and Skate Culture - Growing popularity of floral motifs in surf and skate culture, creating opportunities for unique and artistic product offerings.
1. Surfing and Skateboarding - The surf and skate industry can explore collaborations with artists to create visually stunning and unique products that appeal to art enthusiasts.
2. Art and Design - Art and design industries can find new avenues of showcasing classical artwork by integrating them into functional products like surfboards and skateboards.
3. Sports and Recreation - The sports and recreation industry can embrace the trend of artistic surf equipment to cater to consumers seeking visually appealing and distinctive sporting goods.