The new Supreme x RIMOWA collection is comprised of a range of suitcases adorned with the signature branding details from Supreme. The streetwear label joined forces with the German luggage maker to craft two suitcase sizes available in two colors each -- red and black. The two pieces boast simplistic designs, in an all-over red or black color and a large print of "Supreme" across. The Supreme x RIMOWA capsule features the carry-on 'Topas Multiwheel 45L' and the 'Topas Multiwheel 82L.'
The collaborative suitcases are constructed with aluminum as its body and has multiwheel movements. Additionally, there are also TSA combination locks, and two flexible dividing systems within the interior.
The collection will be available in Brooklyn, New York, London and Paris in-store and online beginning April 12th, and in Japan on April 14th.
Supreme x RIMOWA Joined Forces on a Line of Suitcases
1. Collaborative Luxury Products - Opportunity for other luxury brands to collaborate with streetwear labels and create unique and highly sought-after products.
2. Simplistic Design Aesthetics - Potential for industries to embrace minimalistic design principles and offer sleek and stylish products.
3. Premium Luggage with Innovative Features - Demand for high-end luggage with advanced features like multiwheel movements and flexible dividing systems presents an opportunity for innovation in the travel industry.
1. Fashion and Luxury - Fashion brands can explore collaborations with other industries to create limited-edition products that appeal to a wider range of customers.
2. Design and Aesthetics - Industries involved in product design can leverage the popularity of minimalistic aesthetics and offer visually pleasing, simple yet functional products.
3. Travel and Tourism - The travel industry can focus on developing premium luggage with innovative features to cater to affluent travelers who value both style and functionality.