Just in time for the warmer seasons of the year, RIMOWA adds new tonal options for its luggage to the Essential Collection. This includes two summery options of either Lavande or Citron, which are inspired by calming scents and bright hues of the French Provence.
It evokes the feeling of enjoying a glass of lemonade with the Citron variation and calming notes of lavender with the Lavande option. Previously, the brand has optioned the carrying designs for any occasion, so this drop follows the same route. This includes small Cabin carry-on luggage, as well as extra-large Trunk Plus suitcases for bigger travels. There are also large and medium tote bags to join the range and iPhone 13 phone cases along with custom stickers.
Image Credit: RIMOWA
RIMOWA Adds New Vibrant Hues to Its Essential Collection
1. Summer-themed Luggage - There is an opportunity for luggage brands to create vibrant and seasonal variations of their products, targeting travelers looking for unique and fun designs.
2. Calming Color Palettes - Brands can explore the use of calming colors like lavender and citron, and leverage their association with relaxation to appeal to consumers seeking a sense of tranquility in their travel experiences.
3. Accessories Expansion - There is potential for luggage brands to expand their product lines to include more accessories like phone cases and custom stickers, targeting consumers looking for a cohesive and personalized travel experience.
1. Luggage - Luggage brands can leverage seasonal themes and color palettes to create unique and personalized offerings for consumers, driving differentiation and brand loyalty.
2. Travel Apparel - Companies in the travel apparel industry can capitalize on the trend towards colorful and season-specific luggage designs, and create complementary products like clothing and accessories to appeal to a similar audience.
3. Personalized Accessories - The market for personalized accessories like phone cases and stickers presents a growth opportunity for brands looking to expand beyond traditional luggage offerings, and appeal to consumers seeking a more unique and customized travel experience.