The Kellogg's Super Mario Cereal has been revealed as the latest breakfast creation that will offer fans of the classic video game character a way to celebrate the latest chapter of the series. The cereal consists of star-shaped oats along with marshmallow pieces that are all shaped like 1-Up Mushrooms, Super Mushrooms and ? Boxes that are a quintessential part of any Mario game.
The Super Mario Cereal will also be offering a limited number of boxes with Amiibo powerup stickers on the back that can be used by gamers in the new Super Mario Odyssey game for the Nintendo Switch. This will surely make the new breakfast cereal from Kellogg's a very popular product to pick up as it begins to pop up on store shelves across the US.
Super Mario Cereal is Packed with Familiar Edible Shapes
1. Video Game-themed Food - Opportunity to tap into the gaming community with creative food concepts that celebrate popular video game titles.
2. Edible Merchandise - Chance to sell merchandise that doubles as food, allowing fans to consume their love for their favorite brands.
3. Nostalgic Marketing - Advantageous to leverage nostalgia among consumers by creating food products that tie in with beloved media franchises from past and present.
1. Food and Beverage - Industry leaders can collaborate with media franchises to create fun, unique food products that appeal to the target fanbase.
2. Gaming - Opportunity for game developers to collaborate with food and beverage companies to create products that tie in with their latest game releases and add value for consumers.
3. Merchandise - Companies that specialize in merchandise can expand their offerings and tap into new markets by developing food and beverage products that align with their brand.