The Sunday Style Fashion Australia Game On editorial provides a look at not only athletic apparel, but also at ensembles that are specifically tailored to sports such as basketball, boxing and fencing. Model Charlotte Lohmann provides the focus of the images which were taken by photographer James Mullins.
Mullins contributed to the appeal of each sport with bright backdrops. Lohmann was pictured before strips of blue, red and green, resonating with the colorful scenes that are often seen at athletic events.
Given the evident Olympic appeal of this Sunday Style Fashion Australia production, Lohmann was dressed head to toe in funky lettered jerseys, perforated black shorts and sports bras. Props such as weights and gloves also added to the dramatic appeal of the set.
The Sunday Style Fashion Australia Game On Photoshoot Displays Athletics
1. Sport-specific Apparel - There's an opportunity for apparel companies to develop and market sport-specific clothing for basketball, boxing, fencing, and other sports.
2. Colorful Athletic Backdrops - Photographers can offer colorful backdrops for athletes and models to enhance the sports imagery in fashion and editorial shoots.
3. Athletic Props in Photo Shoots - Brands can incorporate athletic props like weights and gloves in fashion and editorial shoots to add to their dramatic appeal.
1. Apparel - Apparel companies can focus on developing sport-specific clothing for various sports to appeal to athletes and fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore using colorful athletic backdrops for fashion and editorial shoots to expand their portfolio and cater to clients in the sports industry.
3. Fitness Equipment - Fitness equipment companies can collaborate with fashion brands and incorporate their products as props in athletic-themed photo shoots to increase their exposure and tap into new markets.