Earlier this year, the Summit Brewing Co. beer bottles got a brand new look courtesy of Duffy & Partners and now the pair has teamed up again for the release of the first ever cans from the Summit Brewing Co. There are three different cans designs for three different beverages, including the Summit Brewing Co.'s EPA, Sága and Summer Ale. Each beer can design artfully shows off the beauty of Minnesota's landmarks with a colorful and bold design, while building off of the visual identity that was created for the Summit bottles earlier in 2014—all of which proudly state that the beer was brewed in St.Paul, Minnesota.
While these are the just the first three cans to come from Summit, there are more new can designs to come in the fall.
The Summit Brewing Co.'s Beer Cans Celebrate Being Made in Minnesota
1. Local Pride Beverages - Beverage companies showcasing local pride through their packaging design.
2. Canned Craft Beers - More craft breweries transitioning to can packaging for their products.
3. Landmark-inspired Designs - Packaging design inspired by local landmarks and natural beauty.
1. Craft Beer Industry - Craft breweries looking to differentiate their products through packaging innovation.
2. Packaging Design Industry - Canned beverage packaging design firms looking to incorporate local pride and unique visuals.
3. Tourism Industry - Destination marketers looking to leverage local landmarks and natural beauty to promote tourism.