As the seltzer market continues to grow, Bud Light is setting itself apart with the launch of a new summer-ready seltzer pack that features four summer classics, made with cane sugar and natural flavors. These include the Peach Iced Tea, the Raspberry Iced ea, the Tangerine Iced Tea, and the Apple Iced Tea.
“While Bud Light Seltzer always strives to innovate and bring delicious tasting flavors to the market, we also want to ensure we’re giving our fans products that fit their lifestyle,” said Andy Goeler, Vice President of Marketing, Bud Light. “With the Summer season upon us, we’re confident that consumers will enjoy sipping on these new great flavors and will even enjoy mixing flavors to create the perfect seltzer that can be enjoyed on the beach, at a BBQ or anywhere else.”
Perfect for any occasion this summer, both the Bud Light Seltzer Iced Tea Variety Pack and limited-edition Bud Light Seltzer Mix Pack will hit shelves nationwide starting Monday, May 24. The Bud Light Seltzer Mix Pack will be available in 12 oz. slim can variety 24-packs, with each can coming in at the perfect balance of 100 calories, less than 1 gram of sugar and 5% ABV. New Bud Light Seltzer Iced Tea will also be sold separately in 12oz. slim can variety 12-packs and 25oz. single cans (Peach flavor only).
Image Credit: Bud Light
Bud Light Seltzer Debuts a Limited-Edition Mix Pack and New Iced Tea
1. Summer-ready Seltzer Packs - The launch of cane sugar and natural flavors in seltzer packs indicates a growing trend of companies catering to consumers seeking healthier and more refreshing drinks this summer.
2. Mix and Match Seltzer Packs - The release of the Bud Light Seltzer Mix Pack allows for consumers to create their own flavors and encourages innovation within the seltzer industry's product development.
3. Iced Tea Seltzer Hybrid - The introduction of Bud Light Seltzer Iced Tea highlights the trend of companies creating new and innovative drink hybrids to keep up with the changing tastes of consumers.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - There is a growing opportunity for other beverage manufacturers to respond to the demand for healthier and more refreshing drinks by creating alternative flavors and products that appeal to consumers this summer.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Increased popularity of seltzer drinks has potential for marketers and advertisers to create campaigns that promote the popularity of drink hybrids, especially during the summer season.
3. Retail Sales - The introduction of these products to the market presents new opportunities for retailers to appeal to customers who prioritize refreshing and healthy beverage options when shopping.