This year, instead of putting out milk for Santa Claus, why not pour a cool glass of Trader Joe’s new Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage for the big guy.
Available just in time for the holiday season, Trader Joe’s new Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage is a delicious hybrid of juice and sparkling water. More specifically, the drink is made from carbonated water combined with plum juice and white grape juice concentrates. And because of the addition of sparkling water, the drink is lower in sugar than it would be if it was 100% juice. As Trader Joe's describes the new drink "it’s a festive, light-red color that tastes exactly how you imagined those dreamy, bouncy, twirly sugar plums would have." To take things up another notch, serve the drink with a fresh cranberry garnish or a sprig of mint.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe’s New Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage is Bubbly and Sweet
1. Sparkling Beverage Trend - Opportunity for innovative beverages that combine carbonated water with various fruit juice flavors.
2. Lower Sugar Alternatives Trend - Opportunity for creating beverages that have lower sugar content without compromising taste.
3. Festive Holiday Drinks Trend - Opportunity for developing seasonal beverages that evoke a sense of celebration and joy.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage companies to introduce new sparkling beverage options and healthier, lower sugar alternatives.
2. Food Retail Industry - Opportunity for supermarkets and specialty food stores to feature festive holiday beverages, offering unique flavors for holiday shoppers.
3. Hospitality Industry - Opportunity for restaurants, bars, and hotels to create special drinks menus during the holiday season, including sparkling beverages and creative mocktails.