Going to college or university can help you get a better job, but finding said job after graduation can be tough so the LinkedIn Students app is designed to help out.
The number of young consumers who hold college degrees is on the rise, but a large percentage of these people are underemployed. As such, the LinkedIn app looks to help young graduates and job seekers find the right job that matches their credentials.
Set to launch in the US market, the LinkedIn Students app helps to streamline the job hunting process for confused graduates. It helps to identify the best options for users to check out and even show what others with similar qualifications are doing.
The LinkedIn Students App Streamlines the Job Hunting Process
1. Streamlining Job Hunting - The LinkedIn Students app helps graduates and job seekers find the right job that matches their credentials, by streamlining the job hunting process.
2. Personalized Job Recommendations - The LinkedIn Students app identifies the best options for users to check out and provides personalized job recommendations for them.
3. Data-driven Job Search - The LinkedIn Students app uses data to show what others with similar qualifications are doing, making for a more data-driven job hunt.
1. Human Resources - HR departments can use machine learning-based job matching technology to better find the right candidates for their job listings, disrupting the traditional recruitment processes.
2. Education Technology - Edtech companies can build job searching tools for students and young professionals, enabling them to enter the job market better prepared.
3. Social Media - Social media channels can use data analytics tools to tailor users' job search experience based on their interests and qualifications, personalizing job recommendations and disrupting the job search industry.