This creative student resume by graphic designer Samuel Profeta from Brazil's University Fine Arts Center makes use of a milk carton rather than a boring sheet of paper. Profeta was challenged to come up with a design that was unconventional, but would help to sell himself like a product.
In this case, the benefits of working with Profeta are presented just like the reasons to drink milk for your health. The colorful design makes use of all sides of the carton, highlighting points like professional skills, experience, contact information and social media accounts. True to an authentic milk carton package, the back of the box features a barcode and even a recycling symbol, which shows a close attention to detail that is sure to catch the eye of a prospective employer.
Samuel Profeta's Creative Student Resume is Presented Like a Milk Product
1. Interactive Resumes - The use of alternative formats like milk cartons for resumes presents an opportunity for job seekers to stand out and engage with potential employers in a unique way.
2. Creative Job Applications - Innovative approaches to presenting resumes, such as using milk cartons, offer a disruptive way for job candidates to showcase their skills and creativity to employers.
3. Branded Personal Branding - By adopting unconventional resume formats like milk cartons, individuals can create a strong personal brand that leaves a memorable impression on hiring managers.
1. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can embrace the trend of alternative resume formats like milk cartons to showcase their creativity and design skills.
2. Human Resources - Incorporating creative resume formats like milk cartons can provide HR professionals with new methods to assess candidates' innovative thinking and suitability for unconventional roles.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry can explore the use of eye-catching resume designs, such as milk cartons, to showcase their branding expertise and attract attention from potential clients.