An 80-year-old Texan man decided to take it upon himself to take stray dogs off the street, feeding them and bringing them to the vet. Taking it one step further though, he also gives the dogs daily rides on their own personal puppy train.
The locomotive is Eugene Bostick's trailer, while each "car" is made from plastic barrels that lay on their sides with holes wide enough for the dogs to sit. Eugene welded this train together himself, attaching wheels onto the barrels and welding all the pieces together.
These abandoned stray dogs show up at his barn, some are sick and some can not walk, making the train their only way to get around. The train conducted by Eugene is a hilarious and adorable sight -- with each dog in line looking like they are truly enjoying themselves while taking in the scenery.
This Man Takes in Stray Dogs and Gives Them a Ride Around in His Mini Train
1. Animal-assisted Therapy - Implementing rescue dogs in therapy programs to provide emotional support and companionship to individuals with physical or mental health conditions.
2. Sustainable Pet Transportation - Developing eco-friendly and innovative methods of transporting pets, such as using repurposed materials like plastic barrels for pet carriers.
3. Community Dog Welfare - Creating community initiatives to address stray dog populations, including fostering, adoption, and providing veterinary care for abandoned dogs.
1. Pet Care and Wellness - Opportunities for businesses that specialize in providing holistic pet care services, including therapy programs, transportation solutions, and community outreach.
2. Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing - Incorporating repurposed and eco-friendly materials into products, such as pet carriers, toys, and accessories.
3. Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation - Creating innovative solutions for rescuing and rehabilitating stray animals, including transportation methods and veterinary care programs.