Drinking more water has been on the minds of creative individuals and companies for some time now; the latest endeavor to encourage people to drink good clean water involves the Strauss Bubble Bar. It is a two-in-one system that not only provides filtrated water to people, but also gives the added benefit of a carbonated drink as a delicious incentive.
Designed by New Deal Design, a studio based in San Francisco, California, the Strauss Bubble Bar is packaged in a sleek countertop appliance that stylishly conceals the complicated engine stored inside. Gadi Amit, president of New Deal Design, says, “So creating something that was simple and striking was a major undertaking.” Yet the design firm succeeded with the Strauss Bubble Bar. It is available in a variety of different colors.
The Strauss Bubble Bar by New Deal Design is Sleek and Stylish
1. Carbonated Water Filtration - The Strauss Bubble Bar represents an opportunity to create new products for clean and delicious carbonated water.
2. Two-in-one Drinking Systems - The Strauss Bubble Bar indicates a trend towards multifunctional drink dispensers with enhanced features and sleek designs.
3. Sustainable Water Filtration - The Strauss Bubble Bar reflects the growing demand for eco-friendly water purification systems that can be integrated into various settings.
1. Home Appliances - Companies that produce sleek and stylish home appliances with multifunctional features have the opportunity to tap into the trend towards more efficient living.
2. Beverage - Carbonation is increasingly becoming a preferred way to consume drinks, and companies can innovate bubble bar concept by using the technology to create unique beverage products.
3. Water Treatment - The Strauss Bubble Bar demonstrates the potential for companies in the water treatment industry to create sustainable and efficient products that combine filtration and carbonation functions.