'Stranger Things,' the popular Netflix-original drama that recently confirmed that it would be doing a third season, was the subject of an editorial for Nylon Guys that stars some of the youngest members of the show's cast.
As Fucking Young! reports, the editorial was styled by J.Errico and shot by Sacha Maric, a versatile photographer who's celebrated for his minimal and timeless approach. Throughout the shots, the four boys pose in vintage-inspired apparel, with Finn Wolfhard, the Canadian actor who portrays Mike Wheeler in the show, sporting a mechanic-style button-up. In other shots, the actors pose in simple tees and jeans, making for a cohesively retro aesthetic that speaks to the time in which the series is based.
Image Credit: Sacha Maric
This Retro Photography Series Features the Stranger Things Cast
1. Retro Photography - Opportunity for photographers to offer retro-inspired editorial shoots for popular TV show casts.
2. Minimalist Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to create timeless, vintage-inspired apparel.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Opportunity for marketers to tap into consumers' nostalgia by featuring popular TV show casts in editorials.
1. Photography - Photographers can capitalize on the trend of retro-inspired editorial shoots for TV show casts.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the trend of minimalist, vintage-inspired apparel.
3. Marketing - Marketers can utilize nostalgia marketing by featuring popular TV show casts in their campaigns.