Soft Architecture developed a modular store furniture series that is made up of three pieces that can be easily incorporated into different retail environments, such as small boutiques and department stores.
The series includes a clothing rack on wheels called 'Frame,' which is touted as a "mobile shop window," 'Chair' which offers a number of different surfaces for sitting and displaying products at different levels. Soft Architecture also created minimalistic 'Racks' in two sizes that help to maximize the available hanging space for articles of clothing.
The three modular pieces are united by branded blocks in dimensions that relate to the rest of the designs. These cubes can easily be added to accent the different displays as they are combined in different configurations.
Image Credit: M. Hilbrink
Soft Architecture's Store Furniture Inspires Creative Configurations
1. Modular Store Furniture - The trend of modular store furniture allows for flexible and creative store displays.
2. Mobile Shop Windows - The trend of mobile shop windows provides opportunities for eye-catching and dynamic product displays.
3. Maximizing Hanging Space - The trend of maximizing hanging space helps retailers make the most of their available store area.
1. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from incorporating modular store furniture to create visually appealing and versatile store displays.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can capitalize on the trend of mobile shop windows by offering innovative and customizable store furniture solutions.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend of maximizing hanging space by utilizing efficient clothing racks and displays.