The Stonefox Magazine Issue 3 cover shoot embraces a nearly all-black wardrobe, turning Australian model Julia Nobis into a mysterious shadowy figure. Yet the looks are eye-catching enough that she doesn't blend entirely into the matching black backdrop. It doesn't hurt that her flashes of skin, whether peeping through a cutout bodysuit or under a blazer, brings even more attention to the outfits.
Shot in studio by photographer Christopher Ferguson, the Stonefox Magazine Issue 3 cover shoot is also very much unadorned. The soft waves of her hair, courtesy of Michele McQuillan, and barely there makeup look by Amanda Reardon give her an approachable appearance even though her expression is stoic.
The blonde beauty styled by Nadene Duncan in Zimmermann, Lover, Life With Bird and more.
The Stonefox Magazine Issue 3 Cover Shoot Stars Julia Nobis
1. All-black Wardrobe - Opportunity to innovate in creating new and unique all-black clothing designs and styles.
2. Minimalist Editorials - Disruptive innovation potential in creating visually striking editorials with minimalistic elements.
3. Unadorned Fashion Shoots - Innovation opportunity in featuring fashion shoots that focus on simplicity and natural beauty.
1. Fashion - Industry that can capitalize on the trend of embracing all-black wardrobes and minimalist fashion shoots.
2. Photography - Industry that can explore the potential of unadorned and visually striking editorials in fashion photography.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for the beauty industry to cater to the demand for minimalistic makeup looks in fashion shoots.