The Stone + Cloth behind the scenes video takes a look at the social businesses process. The Stone + Cloth enterprise creates bags -- mountain rucksacks, backpacks, iPad cases and pencil cases -- whose proceeds go towards helping children in Tanzania get an education through scholarship. Their hip and in-style pieces are definitely worth the purchase in and of themselves. Plus, priced similarly to backpacks and cases you would find in stores, this business venture offers a feel-good alternative to the same old.
Stone + Cloth's latest video captures the feel of the office and the people working for the venture. It's a little bit of insight into a fantastic company and their inspirational process set to an awesome tune.
Stone + Cloth Website
Stone + Cloth on Twitter
Stone + Cloth on Facebook
The Stone + Cloth Behind the Scenes Look is Thoughtful and Fun
1. Socially Responsible Enterprises - Stone + Cloth's video reveals their socially responsible business model which could inspire others to follow suit.
2. Transparency in Business Processes - Stone + Cloth's behind-the-scenes video sets an example for other businesses to be more transparent about their operations, building trust with consumers.
3. Storytelling Through Video Content - The video provides a creative way for Stone + Cloth to tell their story and connect with their consumers through engaging video content.
1. Fashion Industry - Stone + Cloth's unique business model presents a new opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by incorporating social responsibility into production and sales.
2. Education Industry - Stone + Cloth's proceeds going towards providing education to Tanzanian children could encourage other companies to invest in education as well.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The success of Stone + Cloth's creative video marketing could inspire other businesses to similarly utilize video content to tell their unique stories and connect with their audience.