The Stolnick Magazine November 2013 editorial is full of seduction. Set in a place where trysts were made to happen, the dimply lit, slightly dingy motel provides the perfect backdrop for the sexy, lingerie-inspired outfits. Although it might be getting a bit too cold for these kinds of outfits, the dark and rich colors are well-suited to the upcoming winter months.
Lensed by photographer Nikolay Biryukov, the Stolnick Magazine November 2013 editorial is as elegant as it is edgy and provocative. The ensembles, which were put together by stylist Kieran Partise, may feature a lot of lace and leather, but the silhouettes are very ladylike. The looks were perfected with retro style curls and smokey eyes.
The Stolnick Magazine November 2013 Photoshoot Stars Dasha Zharova
1. Lingerie-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative materials and construction techniques to create lingerie-inspired clothing that is more comfortable, functional, and durable.
2. Motel Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine motel aesthetics with high-end luxury to create unique and immersive hospitality experiences.
3. Retro Glamour - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate modern technology and sustainable practices into retro-inspired beauty and fashion products.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable and ethical manufacturing practices in the fashion industry to meet increasing consumer demands for ethical and eco-friendly products.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace technology and automation to revolutionize the guest experience and streamline operations in the hospitality industry.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop technologically advanced skincare and cosmetics products that merge retro glamour with cutting-edge ingredients and formulations.