If you love beef, then you'll love this steak-scented billboard. The billboard actually sprays beef flavoring in the air between the hours of 7 to 10am and 4 to 7pm.
If you want to get a whiff of the steak-scented billboard, then you'll have to mosey on over to Mooresville, North Carolina. I've seen smoking billboards as a child, but never scented billboards. Here's hoping that tasvertising catches on and becomes the next big thing in advertising.
The Steak-Scented Billboard Makes Makes Mouths Water During Rush Hour
1. Scented Billboards - There is potential for the development of scented billboards as a disruptive innovation in the advertising industry.
2. Tasvertising - Tasvertising, which involves using scents to attract customers, could become a disruptive innovation in the advertising industry.
3. Smell-based Advertising - Smell-based advertising, such as steak-scented billboards, presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the advertising industry.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore and adopt scented billboards as a disruptive innovation to attract customers.
2. Outdoor Advertising - Outdoor advertising industry can leverage tasvertising to create more engaging and immersive experiences for their target audience.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can use smell-based advertising to entice customers and generate brand awareness in unique ways.