A disruption to one's set workout routine can be a challenge to those who want to stay fit while traveling, but Peloton and Westin Hotels & Resorts are now teaming up to help health-conscious guests make the most of their stay.
As a result of this partnership, those who stay at select Westin Hotels & Resorts will now have the chance to take a virtual spin class when they book a WestinWorkout room. Each WestinWorkout room is equipped with a Peloton Pro bike and offers access to hours of live classes from leading fitness instructors, as well as other on-demand content.
Outside of guests' private suites, Westin Hotels & Resorts has also equipped its fitness rooms with multiple Peloton bikes.
Peloton & Westin Hotels are Helping Guests Stay Fit While Traveling
1. In-suite Fitness Amenities - Hotels are partnering with companies like Peloton to offer in-room fitness amenities, disrupting traditional hotel fitness offerings.
2. Virtual Fitness Platforms - Virtual fitness platforms like Peloton are growing in popularity, presenting opportunities for further integration into hospitality and travel industries.
3. Personalized Fitness Experiences - The integration of on-demand and live classes in hotel rooms presents opportunities for personalized fitness experiences for guests.
1. Hospitality - Opportunities exist for hospitality brands to offer differentiated and personalized fitness experiences to guests, leading to greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Fitness - Partnerships with leading hospitality brands presents opportunities for fitness companies like Peloton to expand their customer base and market share through exposure to new audiences.
3. Travel - The integration of virtual fitness offerings in hotel rooms may disrupt traditional hotel fitness centers and present new opportunities for the travel industry to meet consumer demands for personalized, on-demand fitness experiences.