Some would say Thomas Pavitte created Stan the Stunt Potato because he had too much time on his hands. Some would say that is a gross understatement. Looking like something an obsessed fan would give Evil Knievel, Stan the Stunt Potato can entertain you for… I don’t know, minutes?
Thomas Pavitte actually created this thrill-seeking tater in design school, and should be applauded for having the audacity to put a helmet on a future French fry. Check out more of Thomas Pavitte’s work at the link below.
Pavitte's Stan the Stunt Potato, aka The Perishable Pet Rock
1. Stunt Food - Stunt food, like Thomas Pavitte's Stan the Stunt Potato, presents an opportunity for creative and visually appealing culinary experiences.
2. Novelty Design - Novelty design items, such as Stan the Stunt Potato, offer a chance for unique and playful consumer products that stand out in the market.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - The creation of characters like Stan the Stunt Potato opens up opportunities for entertainment merchandise and collectibles that cater to niche interests.
1. Food and Beverage - The stunt food trend creates opportunities for innovative food and beverage companies to create visually striking and interactive culinary experiences.
2. Product Design - The novelty design trend presents opportunities for product designers to create unique and attention-grabbing items that appeal to consumers looking for creative and playful products.
3. Entertainment Merchandising - The rise of characters like Stan the Stunt Potato creates opportunities for the entertainment merchandising industry to develop and market merchandise that caters to niche fandoms.