The St Gallen Chocolate Packaging created by Uruguayan designer MartÃn Azambuja keeps it tastefully simple, putting emphasis on the chocolate.
The bold colors use in each pack represent the flavor of each chocolate bar. It's eye-catching, clean and straightforward. It even has a vintage feel, making the St Gallen Chocolate Packaging not just a delightful treat but a nostalgic candy wrapper art piece too.
Implications - With the marketplace saturated with products, consumers often rely on the packaging to help make their purchase decision. Packaging covered in text and images overwhelms the customer, and for this reason, simplistic packaging is becoming popular. Companies can embrace the "less is more" adage and keep their packaging simple and clean to attract potential consumers.
St Gallen Chocolate Packaging Keeps it Sweet and Simple
1. Simplistic Packaging - Companies can benefit from the trend towards simplistic packaging, using minimal design to captivate consumers.
2. Color Coding - The use of bold colors to represent different flavors of products, such as chocolate bars, is a trend that can be applied to other industries.
3. Vintage Design - Brands that incorporate a vintage look in their packaging can appeal to consumers' nostalgia.
1. Food and Beverages - Simplistic, brightly-colored packaging can pique the interest of consumers shopping for food and beverage products.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Personal care brands can benefit from simplistic packaging, focusing on a minimalist design to stand out on crowded shelves.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Apparel and accessory brands can incorporate a vintage style in their packaging to create a unique experience for consumers and stand out from competitors.