The Sensoria Fitness Bra is a high-tech sports bra that's equipped with electrodes to makes the process of monitoring your heartbeat as comfortable as possible. Instead of having a design that features numerous straps and laces, the shape of the bra enables a range of movements and its textile sensors are worked right into the fabric.
Unlike other designs on the market, the Sensoria bra does not require additional straps and other cumbersome HRM attachments, so you're not restricted any in terms of what you can do. To use, small a heart rate monitor can be snapped right onto the front of the bra, making ideal for a range of physical activities. The $79 bra is available in a range of sizes and colors, but best of all, even though it's high-tech, it's completely washable.
Sensoria's Fitness Bra Includes Electrodes for Heart Rate Monitoring
1. Heart-monitoring Sports Bras - Sports apparel manufacturers can explore the integration of heart monitoring technology on other fitness clothing items.
2. Textile Sensors - Manufacturers in the fashion industry can explore the integration of textile sensors into clothing items to create smart wearables.
3. Comfortable Wearables - Designers can explore new ways to make wearable technologies more comfortable and unobtrusive, to increase consumer adoption.
1. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel brands can explore the incorporation of heart-monitoring technology on their products to enhance consumers' workout experience.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of textile sensors on clothing items to create smart wearables that can track various health metrics.
3. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can innovate on ways to make wearable devices more comfortable, practical and user-friendly for a better user experience.