A great deal more than a grocery store, the liquor store is the sort of place where you can expect to be dazzled by your surroundings due to the heavy competition of booze branding. Spine Vodka packaging would not be left behind in the contest to catch your eye, thanks to a very unusual merchandizing strategy.
Inside the transparent bottle of the alcoholic spirit is a miniature replica of a human skeleton. It includes a ribcage and a spinal column made in a translucent yellow material. The visual effect might conjure images of anatomical museums and the basements of scientific laboratories. Certainly Johannes Schulz's concept for Spine Vodka packaging would be sure to give you chills and likely intrigue you into tasting the vanilla-flavored drink inside.
Spine Vodka Packaging Suggests the Nerve that Drinking Rouses in You
1. Alcoholic Packaging Innovation - Exploring unique and unconventional packaging designs for alcoholic beverages can create standout branding opportunities.
2. Anatomical Inspired Designs - Using anatomical references in product design can captivate consumers and evoke curiosity.
3. Creative Merchandising Strategies - Developing unconventional merchandising tactics can attract attention and differentiate products in a competitive market.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry can benefit from innovative packaging that enhances brand identity and attracts consumers.
2. Design and Packaging - Design and packaging companies can explore anatomical-inspired designs to create unique and engaging branding solutions for their clients.
3. Retail and Merchandising - Retailers can experiment with creative merchandising strategies, such as unique product displays, to capture attention and increase sales.