Hot and healthy, these Spicy Thai Peanut Veggie Burgers are sure to have vegetarians rejoicing this barbecue season.
A featured recipe in 'The High-Protein Vegetarian Cookbook,' Spicy Thai Peanut Veggie Burgers exhibit just as much protein as any meat-filled burger. Authors of 'The High-Protein Vegetarian Cookbook' Katie Parker and Kristen Smith use various recipes to explain that vegetarian dishes do not have to be flavorless and drab. This unconventional recipe is proof that meat-less meals can still carry all the nutrients vegetarians need while still contributing flavors and spices loved by the carnivore community.
Topped with lime soy slaw and fresh ingredients, this burger is the perfect dish to bring all the vegetarians to your cookout.
These Spicy Thai Peanut Veggie Burgers Bring the Vegetarians to the Cookout
1. High-protein Vegetarian Recipes - Opportunity to create innovative vegetarian recipes that are high in protein, appealing to both vegetarians and meat-eaters.
2. Flavorful Vegetarian Dishes - Opportunity to develop vegetarian dishes that are flavorful and packed with spices, challenging the perception that vegetarian meals are bland.
3. Plant-based Burgers - Opportunity to create plant-based burger alternatives that are nutritious, tasty, and suitable for cookouts and barbecues.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop and market high-protein vegetarian products that cater to a wide range of consumers.
2. Publishing - Opportunity for publishing companies to create recipe books and cookbooks focusing on flavorful and nutritious vegetarian dishes.
3. Alternative Proteins - Opportunity for alternative protein companies to develop plant-based burger alternatives that can be enjoyed by both vegetarians and meat-eaters.