Amber-colored Mexigin is the only dark spiced gin on the market and it differentiates itself from other gin spirits on the market by playing with New World Latin flavors rather than floral or pine ones. With savory, all-natural spices, Mexigin is ready to use in a wide variety of cocktail recipes and its dark, spiced qualities mean that it's a suitable replacement for everything from bourbon and tequila to vodka and rum.
Mexigin has been adopted as the celebrity chef, Todd English, proprietor of The ENGLISH Hotel and restaurants worldwide including the popular Las Vegas restaurants Olives and The Pepper Club. As English said in a press release, "You've got so many great bold flavors that are so exciting, and that's why Mexigin is my gin of choice."
Mexigin is a Dark Spiced Gin That Celebrates New World Latin Flavors
1. New World Flavored Spirits - Creating spirits that differentiate from the traditional floral or pine flavors and embrace new world flavors to attract a wider audience.
2. Dark Spiced Spirits - Developing darker and spiced spirits that stand out and offer versatility as a replacement for other spirits in cocktail recipes.
3. Celebrity Chef-endorsed Spirits - Collaborating with celebrity chefs to increase brand recognition and promote unique spirits.
1. Alcohol Manufacturing - Developing new flavors and variations in spirits to appeal to a wider audience and capitalize on the shift in consumer preference.
2. Hospitality - Incorporating unique spirits into cocktail recipes to enhance the guest experience and set themselves apart from competitors.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Partnering with celebrities and offering unique spirits in stores to increase brand recognition and create new revenue streams.