PepsiCo has announced the new 'Bubly' sparkling water beverages as a new drink lineup that will provide consumers with an alternative way to quench their thirst. Calorie-free and made with natural flavors, the drinks come in eight flavor options including 'Grape,' 'Lime,' 'Strawberry,' 'Orange,' 'Lemon,' 'Mango,' 'Apple' and 'Cherry.'
The drinks are branded with a smiling aesthetic to make them appear quite inviting on the store shelf, while the tabs are each emblazoned with a greeting to enhance the consumption experience.
Speaking on the new 'Bubly' sparkling water beverages, Todd Kaplan of PepsiCo North America Beverages said, "When we looked at the sparkling water category, we saw an opportunity to innovate from within by building a new brand and product from the ground up to meet consumer needs. We created Bubly to provide consumers with a great-tasting, flavourful, unsweetened sparkling water in a fun, playful, and relevant manner that is unlike anything we’ve seen in the sparkling water category today."
Image Credit: FoodBev Media
PepsiCo Has Announced the New 'Bubly' Sparkling Water Beverages
1. Calorie-free Sparkling Water Beverages - Opportunity to disrupt the beverage industry by offering consumers a healthier alternative to sugary sodas.
2. Natural Flavored Drinks - Chance to capitalize on the growing demand for natural and clean-label products in the beverage market.
3. Playful and Inviting Branding - Potential for disruptive innovation through unique branding and packaging that appeals to younger consumers.
1. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage manufacturers to expand their product offerings with calorie-free sparkling water beverages.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity to cater to health-conscious consumers seeking natural, low-calorie drink options.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Potential for innovative advertising campaigns that resonate with consumers looking for fun and playful beverage experiences.