This holiday season, you can pair your annual viewing of 'Elf' with a movie-inspired dish called 'Spaghetti Sundae.' The work of the Chicago-based restaurant Miss Ricky's, the dish brings one of the movie's most iconic scenes to life.
Spaghetti Sundae is a seasonal dish available from Miss Ricky's from now until Christmas. The dish is based off a famous scene in the movie Elf, where Buddy the Elf tops his spaghetti noodles with candy and chocolate sauce. To bring the famous dish to life, Miss Ricky's is serving up plain spaghetti, topped with strawberries, coconut, M&Ms, Oreos, Fruity Pebbles cereal, chocolate and raspberry sauce, marshmallows, and pieces of S'Mores Pop-Tarts. The dish is priced at $15 and diners are not required to use utensils (should they decided to fully commit to recreating the famous movie scene).
Image Credit: @virginhotelschi.
Chicago Restaurant Created an Elf-Inspired Spaghetti Sundae
1. Movie-inspired Dishes - Restaurants can offer dishes inspired by popular movies or TV shows to attract fans and food enthusiasts.
2. Interactive Dining Experience - Restaurants can create interactive dining experiences that encourage playfulness and nostalgia for customers.
3. Limited Seasonal Dishes - Offering limited seasonal dishes can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity for customers.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can use movie-themed dishes to bring in fans and attract food enthusiasts.
2. Entertainment Industry - Movie and TV studios can partner with restaurants to create dishes inspired by their popular shows or movies.
3. Food Industry - Food manufacturers can create products specifically for movie-inspired food dishes, such as themed candies and cereals.