Space is a premium, so a dining table that’s not used very often is best tucked away, like James Plant’s Private Dining set. It’s a folding dining table and bench set that neatly folds inside a closet which is just 17 cm deep.
The design will remind you of Murphy beds which do the same thing -- fold up and stored against a wall. The ability to store any furniture this way not only saves space, but the piece is also stored neatly and is out of sight.
James Plant is a British designer who is a 100% Design Award Winner.
Private Dining by James Plant
1. Foldable Furniture - The trend of space-saving, foldable furniture designs for convenience and easy storage.
2. Hidden Storage - The trend of designs that incorporate hidden storage for clutter-free living spaces.
3. Minimalist Living - The trend of minimalistic living spaces that require functional furniture designs.
1. Furniture Industry - There is an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to design and market space-saving, foldable furniture.
2. Real Estate Industry - Real estate developers can market properties with functional, compact furniture designs for minimalist living.
3. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can capitalize on the trend by incorporating hidden storage solutions in their designs.