Warner Brother's animated film Space Jam is probably one of the most memorable depictions of the Looney Tunes gang. In the movie, Bugs Bunny inspires his Looney Tunes basketball team to play well by giving them a sip of the legendary Michael Jordan's water bottle labeled 'Michael's Special Stuff.'
Designer Bryce Kilmer themed his latest line of water bottles after the 'Michael's Special Stuff' cartoon bottle. Each navy bottle looks nearly identical to the one featured in the Space Jam film with the same yellow paper and marker-written font as the animated version. Now anyone can have a chance to sip on the magical water concoction that allegedly made Michael Jordan play so well on the court. The bottle is made from durable plastic and is the perfect accessory for any sport.
This Michael Jordan Water Bottle is Based Off of the One from Space Jam
1. Animated Film-inspired Merchandise - There is a growing trend of creating merchandise inspired by memorable animated films, such as themed water bottles.
2. Nostalgic Products - There is a trend of producing products that evoke nostalgia, like the 'Michael's Special Stuff' water bottle that is reminiscent of the Space Jam film.
3. Sports Accessories - There is an emerging trend of designing sports accessories that are both functional and stylish, like the navy water bottle designed by Bryce Kilmer.
1. Entertainment Merchandise - Companies in the entertainment industry can capitalize on the demand for merchandise inspired by animated films.
2. Consumer Goods - Manufacturers in the consumer goods industry have an opportunity to create nostalgic products that resonate with consumers.
3. Sports Equipment - Companies in the sports equipment industry can innovate by designing accessories that combine functionality with aesthetic appeal.