Knowing that many people want to spend as much time outdoors as possible in the summer, Hong Kong's Sense of Touch developed a spa skin treatment specifically as a soothing after-sun remedy.
The two-hour 'Coconut Paradise' package begins by treating guests to a refreshing drink and a Balinese coconut foot scrub, which helps to clear away any dead skin cells for beach-ready feet.
Following this, the treatment for dry summer skin includes a full-body massage with cold-pressed organic virgin coconut oil. This oil is known to have a cooling effect on the body, which is especially beneficial for treating skin scorched by the sun. Even without the benefits getting a massage in the summer from this Chinese spa, coconut oil is ideal for naturally treating damaged or thirsty skin, as well as preventing future sunburns.
Sense of Touch's Summer Spa Skin Treatment Soothes with Coconut
1. Spa After-sun Treatments - Developing spa treatments specifically aimed at soothing and repairing sun-damaged skin presents an opportunity for disruption in the industry.
2. Coconut Oil Skincare - Given its natural cooling and moisturizing properties, there is an opportunity to disrupt the skincare industry with products featuring organic virgin coconut oil for the summer months.
3. Foot Care Packages - The foot scrub offered in the Sense of Touch treatment presents an opportunity for the development of foot care packages as part of overall spa experiences.
1. Spa Industry - Developing spa treatments specifically aimed at soothing and repairing sun-damaged skin can disrupt the spa industry and attract customers seeking summer skincare solutions.
2. Skincare Industry - Organic virgin coconut oil's natural benefits present opportunities for innovation within the skincare industry, particularly during the summer months.
3. Foot Care Industry - Spa foot scrubs and foot care packages can disrupt the foot care industry as a complementary service to overall spa experiences.