The Soup and Crackers Bowl was designed and created by Brian Kunkelman to bring two food friends together. Soup and crackers go together like salt and pepper, so it should only make sense that someone would design a bowl where the two can be enjoyed side by side.
For years people have burned their hands while trying to carry hot soup and crackers at the same time. The Soup and Crackers Bowl puts a pocket on the side of the bowl specially for crackers to prevent hot hand mishaps. The bowls are also handmade, giving them a very homey feel.
The Soup and Crackers Bowl is also perfect for a snack of chips and dip.
The Soup and Crackers Bowl Adds a Much Needed Pocket
1. Multi-purpose Food Bowls - There is an opportunity to create food bowls that serve multiple purposes and accommodate different types of snacks or meals.
2. Smart Design Bowl - Designers can create bowls with additional pockets or smart features that serve a functional purpose for consumers.
3. Edible Bowls and Utensils - The demand for sustainable and eco-friendly alternatives in food industry provides an opportunity to develop more edible bowls and utensils made from organic materials.
1. Kitchenware - Kitchenware companies can innovate by designing multi-purpose bowls with practical features that cater to specific needs of consumers.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Companies focused on environmentally sustainable products can venture into the development of edible bowls and utensils made from organic material.
3. Fast Food Industry - Fast food restaurants can incorporate eco-friendly alternatives to traditional plastic packaging, by serving snacks in edible bowls or using reusable containers.