The SOS Rescue Lifesaver Ring was designed by Sheng Zhe Feng and Yu Chi Huang and is equipped with GPS and a warming feature in the ring. The heating feature will delay hypothermia and is powered by the electricity generated from the sea-water. I don’t know how it all works, but I have to say I want these stacked and ready the next time I go on a cruise.
Prepared for anything, designers Sheng Zhe Feng and Yu Chi Huang have put their cautious minds to create an incredible life-saver. Find out more on the SOS Rescue Lifesaver Ring at the links below.
SOS Rescue Lifesaver Ring Prevents Hypothermia, Comes with GPS
1. Gps-equipped Water Rafts - The addition of GPS technology to water rafts presents opportunities for improved navigation and safety in water-related activities.
2. Warming Features in Water Rafts - The inclusion of warming features in water rafts opens up possibilities for preventing hypothermia and enhancing comfort in cold water environments.
3. Electricity-generating Water Rafts - Water rafts that generate electricity from sea-water offer potential for sustainable power sources and self-sustaining equipment in marine settings.
1. Outdoor Recreation Industry - The outdoor recreation industry can benefit from incorporating GPS technology and warming features into water rafts, providing enhanced safety and comfort for water enthusiasts.
2. Marine Rescue Industry - The marine rescue industry has an opportunity to utilize GPS-equipped water rafts for more efficient and effective search and rescue operations.
3. Sustainable Energy Industry - The sustainable energy industry can explore the potential of electricity-generating water rafts as a renewable and eco-friendly power source for various applications in marine environments.