This sorbet dessert from Das Eis transforms an indulgent drink into a healthy treat by taking inspiration from blended green drinks.
The plant-based 'Green Smoothie Sorbet' is made with fruits and vegetables that pack a nutritional punch and keep the product true to its name with rich greens like kale and spinach. The 100% organic, vegan and fair trade certified sorbet dessert is free from soy, gluten and lactose and includes a spoon within its compostable tub.
The rise of green juices and smoothies as healthy beverages is now permeating other food categories, particularly desserts and snacks, which have a reputation for being unhealthy and overly indulgent. This Green Smoothie Sorbet seems to be a better-for-you alternative than most ice cream treats.
This Das Eis Sorbet Dessert is Rich with Greens Like Spinach and Kale
1. Green Sorbets - Plant-based, nutrition-packed sorbets that take inspiration from health drinks present disruptive innovation opportunities for the ice cream industry.
2. Healthy Desserts - Health-conscious consumers seek desserts that offer more than just indulgence presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for the dessert industry.
3. Nutrition-packed Snacks - The rising demand for healthy snacking options presents opportunities for the snack industry to offer plant-based and nutrient-rich products.
1. Ice Cream - The ice cream industry can innovate by introducing plant-based, nutrition-packed sorbets that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Desserts - The dessert industry can present disruptive innovation opportunities by offering healthier dessert options that cater to the needs of health-conscious consumers.
3. Snack - The snack industry can innovate by providing plant-based and nutrient-rich snacks that satiate cravings while prioritizing health and wellness.