With teenagers and young adults in mind -- the sort who vacation and party in Ibiza -- Mtrshk of Mexico came up with Solee Sunscreen packaging. Where this demographic is often more interested in remaining free of sun protection with the goal of getting a tan, the designer devised a branding scheme that appeals to a youthful and fun-loving crowd.
It appears as though the sunblock bottles were manufactured and filled and left intentionally blank white, before Mtrshk personally doodled on each one of them with a black marker. The name of the brand is scrawled loosely in cursive writing, and the UVA and UVB protection ratings are written with the same casual freehand quality. Solee Sunscreen packaging has that "don't take things too seriously" attitude that would certainly appeal to the target market.
Solee Sunscreen Packaging Has a Casual Image that Appeals to the Young
1. Hand-scribbled Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create packaging designs that mimic hand-scribbled or doodled designs to appeal to a youthful audience.
2. Youthful Branding - Brands can develop branding schemes that embody a carefree, fun-loving attitude to resonate with young consumers.
3. Casual Messaging - Brands can use casual and non-traditional typography and messaging to create a relatable and laid-back image.
1. Personal Care - Opportunity for personal care brands, especially sun protection products, to adopt hand-scribbled packaging to target a youthful market.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can explore hand-scribbled branding techniques to attract a younger demographic and differentiate their products.
3. Consumer Goods - Various consumer goods industries can leverage casual messaging and hand-scribbled designs to create products that resonate with the young and carefree consumer segment.