London's 'Soho Works' is one of the many co-working or communal offices that have opened to cater to today's growing number of creatives. To access this space, a range of membership options are available, including hot-desking, single desks, or even a permanent meeting room that seats up to ten.
Whatever membership a given team chooses, they can all take advantage of Soho Works' other amenities which include a library, a lounge, a cafe and a kitchen. Other business-related resources include a photo-studio, post-production facilities and a fully-stocked workshop.
The space's overall aesthetic is open and airy, commingled with hints of vintage homages, including a vintage phone booth and retro-inspired furnishings. Soho Works is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week catering to all types of professionals from budding entrepreneurs to seasoned executives.
Communal Office 'Soho Works' Offers a Lounge and Cafe for Employees
1. Communal Workspaces - The rise of communal workspaces like Soho Works provides an opportunity for businesses to create collaborative environments for their employees.
2. Membership Options - The availability of different membership options at Soho Works highlights the potential for subscription-based models in various industries.
3. All-in-one Amenities - The diverse range of amenities offered at Soho Works suggests the potential for businesses to provide comprehensive services and resources in a single location.
1. Co-working - The growth of co-working spaces signifies a disruptive opportunity for real estate and property management industries to adapt their offerings to cater to the changing needs of modern professionals.
2. Hospitality - The incorporation of a cafe and lounge within Soho Works presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry to create hybrid spaces that serve both as workspaces and social hubs.
3. Photography and Media - The inclusion of photo-studio and post-production facilities at Soho Works indicates a potential for disruptive innovation within the photography and media industries by providing integrated workspaces for content creators.