Sohha Savory Yogurt is a family-owned brand whose motto is that "yogurt doesn't have to be sweet". While many of us may use yogurt as a breakfast, dessert or snack ingredient, its savory recipe uses are far more versatile than many may imagine.
When referencing Greek, Lebanese or even Indian cuisine, yogurt is often used as a key dinner ingredient and even as a moistening marinade for meats. Whether creating a seasoned vegetable dish or a custom sauce, yogurt's culinary possibilities are endless.
Sohha Savory Yogurt sees a disconnect in today's sweet-focused market and aims to change the game with their unexpected product. The brand offers original and tangy flavors of their custom yogurt blend that is sourced locally. The quality product is a perfect dinner recipe ingredient and is sure to become an instant favorite among foodies with an appreciation for Mediterranean cuisine.
Sohha Savory Yogurt References Mediterranean Ingredients
1. Savory Yogurt - The concept of savory yogurt as a versatile dinner ingredient is a unique alternative to traditional sweet yogurt consumption.
2. Locally Sourced Foods - Utilizing locally sourced ingredients for savory yogurt production shows potential for innovation in sustainable sourcing practices.
3. Cultural Cuisine Infusion - Incorporating ingredients and flavors from diverse cultural cuisines into products, like savory yogurt, can provide opportunities for differentiation and appeal to wider consumer audiences.
1. Dairy Products - Sourcing locally and venturing into the savory yogurt segment can disrupt the dairy industry and meet the needs of consumers seeking new and innovative dairy options.
2. Culinary Ingredients - The concept of savory yogurt as a versatile cooking ingredient creates opportunities for innovation in the culinary ingredients sector by offering new product development potential.
3. Ethnic Foods - Incorporating Mediterranean cuisines and flavors into products like savory yogurt can offer innovation opportunities in the ethnic foods industry and meet the demands of consumers seeking new and diverse food experiences.