Around the world, there are many soft drink vending machines, as well as those that offer chilled beverages to refresh consumers on hot summer days. This summer in Japan, Asahi Soft Drinks will be launching a new series of vending machines that keep drinks at colder-than-usual temperatures. Asahi Soft Drinks' new vending machines are set to offer beverages at sub-zero temperatures, including 23 degrees Fahrenheit, which is about 10 degrees colder than typical temperature-controlled machines.
To highlight the fact that consumers will be able to rely on these machines to keep their cool in the heat of the Japanese summer, Asahi Soft Drinks is launching a special-edition extra-chilled version of Mitsuya Cider that will not freeze like water at low temperatures.
Image Credit: Asahi Soft Drinks
Asahi's Soft Drink Vending Machines Will Serve Ultra-Cold Chilled Drinks
1. Sub-zero Vending Machines - Asahi's ultra-cold chilled drinks vending machines are a disruptive innovation that can set a new standard for vending machines.
2. Summer Vending Machines - Sub-zero vending machines that are designed for hot summer days is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Cold Beverage Trends - Ultra-cold beverages are a recent trend driving innovation in the beverage industry.
1. Vending Machine Industry - Asahi Soft Drinks has set a new standard for vending machines with their ultra-cold chilled drinks vending machines.
2. Beverage Industry - The increasing popularity of ultra-cold drinks presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the beverage industry.
3. Summer Goods Industry - The demand for summer goods such as cold beverages presents disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses in the industry.