Hisense recently introduced the Social TV with Hi Table interactive system for the Chinese market, promising to make it possible for consumers to participate in a variety of "highly futuristic interactive scenarios." Hisense sees its new TV system becoming the hub for home entertainment and interaction, as it is capable of hosting six-party video chats, cinema sharing, karaoke with 3D avatars and boasts smart features for AI fitness, AI visual recognition and multi-screen communication.
With the AI visual recognition function, the Social TV is capable of taking photos on command and interactions with the TV can even help users dress up, monitor calories and compare their appearance to a pop star. Artificial intelligence also plays a role in at-home workouts, as the TV is able to offer pointers on proper body posture.
The AI Hisense Social TV with Hi Table Hosts Video Chats, Karaoke and More
1. Interactive Social Tvs - Hisense's Social TV with Hi Table interactive system offers a glimpse of the future of home entertainment and interaction.
2. AI Visual Recognition - Hisense's Social TV's AI visual recognition function provides innovative new features such as dressing up, calorie monitoring, and comparison to pop stars.
3. AI Fitness - Hisense's Social TV's AI fitness functions add a new level of user engagement by offering pointers on proper body posture during at-home workouts.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage the innovation displayed by Hisense's Social TV to develop their own interactive smart TVs, outdoing current technologies.
2. Entertainment - Multimedia companies and entertainment providers can integrate the Social TV model of interaction into their services and improve user engagement.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness organizations can utilize Hisense's Social TV's innovative AI-fitness function for developing and promoting new and innovative products, improving health and fitness.