This clever social media ad series from Hootsuite shows that sharing content online doesn't have to be frightening. Each of the ads takes after a specific social network and a different horror movie, pairing relevant ones such as the girl from The Ring with YouTube, a woman being attacked Hitchcock style by The (Twitter) Birds and Pinhead from Hellraiser being literally sporting content from Pinterest on his head.
These comical ads are marked with the #SocialNotScary tag, proving that Hootsuite's social media management services will take all of the panic, fright and anxiety out of sharing to various social networks. The release of these ads is perfect for the end of October and Halloween, since these horror movie icons are so perfectly paired with the most popular social media networks out there.
Hootsuite's Social Media Ad Series Takes the Fear Out of Sharing
1. Comedic Social Media Ads - Hootsuite's ad series demonstrates the potential for using humor in social media marketing.
2. Holiday-themed Ads - The release of these Halloween-inspired ads showcases the effectiveness of incorporating seasonal themes in advertising campaigns.
3. Interactive Advertisements - Hootsuite's ads engage viewers by cleverly pairing horror movie icons with popular social media networks, creating an interactive and memorable experience.
1. Social Media Marketing - These ads highlight the opportunity for social media marketers to use creative and humorous approaches to engage their audiences.
2. Advertising and Creative Agencies - The success of Hootsuite's ad series demonstrates the potential for agencies to create innovative and attention-grabbing campaigns for their clients.
3. Film and Entertainment Industry - The playful combination of horror movie icons with social media networks presents new cross-promotional opportunities between the film and social media industries.