Rapper Snoop Dogg is leveraging his cool image by launching a new line of foot-long Snoop Doggs. His brother and business manager said, "Imagine a long, skinny hot dog, just like Snoop." I'm still not sure if that makes me hungry.
Implications - Even the most ridiculous endorsements have garnered enough attention from people who are completely enchanted by celebrity behind it. Businesses started by celebrities establishes their worth drawing in fans as well as outsiders who are curious to see what they can do outside of their original medium. This brings in a large audience who would be more than willing to pay for products that have a famous name attached to them.
1. Celebrity-backed Products - The success of Snoop Dogg's hot dog line highlights the potential profits and marketability of products backed by popular celebrities.
2. Branded Food Products - Snoop Dogg's venture into hot dogs demonstrates the innovation and profitability of branded food products.
3. Rapper Entrepreneurship - Snoop Dogg's hot dog line exemplifies the opportunity for rappers and musicians to expand their ventures into entrepreneurship beyond just music.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from partnerships with popular celebrities that lead to new, innovative products.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry has the potential to expand into other industries, such as food and beverage, through celebrity endorsements and partnerships.
3. Entrepreneurship - The success of Snoop Dogg's hot dog line highlights the potential for entrepreneurship in various industries, particularly those with untapped markets.