New York-based photographer Alexandra Leroy reinterprets the classic story of Original Sin with a few slithering twists in her collection 'Snakes and Girls.'
Inspired by the symbol of evil, cunning and most importantly, temptation, Leroy focuses on the girls' smoldering stares and poisonous lips, seducing all who look their way. The malicious words that slipped with intent corroded the minds of Adam and Eve and caused their banishment from Paradise. Eve, a marionette in the sinister serpent's plans, reincarnates into a temptress in these seductive photos. Her sultry lips are stained with blood and poison as her eyes glare into your soul with purpose and malevolence.
This captivating collection is almost hard to tear your eyes away from and even then, the vivid vixens and slithery snakes are still ingrained in your mind.
Snakes and Girls Redefines Eve's Role in the Banishment from Eden
1. Seductive Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore seduction as a theme and explore photography beyond the traditional notions of beauty.
2. Mythological Reinterpretation - This trend opens up opportunities for artists to explore classic myths and religious tales in new and unconventional ways.
3. Reimagining Archetypes - There is an opportunity for creatives to challenge traditional archetypes and offer a fresh, modern take on classic tales and characters.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to incorporate themes of seduction and the reinterpretation of classic storytelling into their designs.
2. Art - Artists can take inspiration from this trend, creating thought-provoking and visually stunning pieces that challenge traditional notions of beauty and storytelling.
3. Marketing - Brands can employ this trend in their marketing campaigns to create visually appealing and thought-provoking content that engages audiences and challenges traditional notions of beauty and storytelling.