Retailer Vat19 created these incredibly realistic giant snake candy treats that replicate the look and size of a real python. Each candy is made from red gummy and is entirely edible.
If you've got a big enough sweet tooth and you love gummy treats then perhaps the massive Party Python is just what you should be snacking on. This incredible edible snake is made from 27 pounds of pure gummy and it stretches out to a whopping eight feet length. This huge gummy also packs in 36,000 calories into one treat. The candied snake is made from a red gummy with black spots, scaly detailing and two vicious red eyes. This would be a great novelty gift to give someone that really likes their sweets.
These Edible Snake Candy is the Full Size of a Real Python
1. Hyperrealistic Food - The trend of creating realistic-looking food can be applied to other sweets and treats to create unique gift items.
2. Novelty Edible Gifts - The popularity of unique and quirky edible gifts can inspire companies to create more over-the-top sweet treats that will appeal to consumers.
3. Giant Candy - The trend of creating oversized candy items can expand to other types of candy, such as lollipops or chocolate bars, to create fun and unusual products.
1. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can explore the creation of unique, hyperrealistic sweet treats that cater to consumers seeking visually stunning and unusual goods.
2. Gift and Novelty - The gift and novelty industry can incorporate giant, hyperrealistic candy items to appeal to consumers who are looking for quirky and memorable gifts for their friends and loved ones.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create hyperrealistic food items for special occasions or events to stand out and create a unique experience for their customers.