These S'mores Cookies are the perfect treat to bring along next time you go camping.
The recipe uniquely uses Nature Valley Oats n’ Honey granola bars in substitution of traditional crushed graham crackers. The cookies are simple to make as well; just cook until golden brown and then remove to place marshmallow halves on top. Broil to melt the gooey treats on top of your cookies, but be careful to not burn them. Once removed, the cookies are to be drizzled in some chocolatey goodness and voila: the perfect S'mores Cookies for your next camping adventure!
Implications - Consumers are looking to make goods that are unique in flavor and in presentation. Instead of going along traditional routes, today's modern foodies is seeking unique experimentation which has generated fantastic results that are desired by many.
These S'Mores Cookies Will Have You Asking for More
1. Unique Flavor Experimentation - Opportunity for food companies to create and market unique flavors that deviate from traditional recipes.
2. Alternative Ingredient Substitutions - Opportunity for food manufacturers to explore using unconventional ingredients as substitutes in popular recipes.
3. Visual Presentation Enhancement - Opportunity for food brands to focus on visually appealing desserts to cater to the modern foodie's desire for unique presentation.
1. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for food manufacturers to develop new products using alternative ingredients and unique flavor combinations.
2. Bakery - Opportunity for bakeries to create visually attractive desserts using unconventional ingredients and inventive presentation techniques.
3. Food Service - Opportunity for food service providers to offer unique and visually appealing dessert options to cater to the modern consumer's taste for experimentation.