The Smoooth Raffle, hosted by Klarna, is a revolution in the experience. The event features an extra-special entry system that uses BPM technology to measure the heartbeat of entrants. As a result, this approach weeds out sneaker bots and giving more of a chance to "die-hard sneakerheads" to win iconic silhouettes. The process requires for participants to put their finger on the camera lens of their device. The mechanism measures the variations of light captured through the camera feed to determine if one is really human.
Highsnobiety is curating " five of the last decades most sought after sneakers" and making them available through the Smoooth Raffle. These include Sean Wotherspoon x Nike 1/97 (2017), Virgil Abloh x Nike Air Jordan 1 Chicago (2017), Adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 750 OG (2015), Daniel Arsham x Adidas Futurecraft 4D (2018) and the Acronym x Nike Presto Mid (2016).
Image Credit: Highsnobiety/ Kish Kash, Erik Scholz, Jana Hübner, Willy Iffland, Enlil Isik
Klarna's High Tech Smoooth Raffle Proves to Be a One-of-a-Kind Experience
1. BPM Technology - Using BPM technology to measure the heartbeat of entrants, Klarna's Smoooth Raffle disrupts traditional entry systems and prevents sneaker bots from winning.
2. Human Verification - Implementing a mechanism that measures variations of light captured through the camera feed, Klarna's Smoooth Raffle ensures that only humans are eligible to win, providing a unique and fair experience.
3. Curated Sneaker Experiences - Highsnobiety's curation of sought-after sneakers in Klarna's Smoooth Raffle creates a one-of-a-kind opportunity for sneakerheads to win iconic silhouettes.
1. E-commerce - In the e-commerce industry, implementing BPM technology and human verification mechanisms can disrupt traditional raffle systems and prevent automated bots from winning.
2. Technology - In the technology industry, developing advanced camera feed analysis algorithms can enable innovative human verification solutions, improving security measures in various applications.
3. Fashion - In the fashion industry, partnering with curated sneaker platforms like Highsnobiety can create unique experiences and engage with passionate sneaker enthusiasts through exclusive raffle events.