Those who enjoy the smoky flavor of food that has been smoked or grilled will find the Crafthouse Cocktail Smoking Box and Gun to be the perfect way to upgrade their cocktails. Designed by Charles Joly, a world champion bartender, the box and gun work by enabling users to smoke their favorite cocktails with wood chips, dried herbs or even spices.
Cocktail smoking has been used in the mixology world for some time now, but has been difficult for the average consumer to partake in. The Crafthouse Cocktail Smoking Box and Gun are crafted from quality materials and designed to be used for infusing an array of different cocktails with exotic, unexpected flavoring. The set can be used to infuse traditional cocktails, but could also be utilized for creating non-alcoholic beverages as well.
The Crafthouse Cocktail Smoking Box and Gun Infuses Woody Flavors
1. Cocktail Smoking - The trend of cocktail smoking presents opportunities for bartenders and mixologists to enhance flavors and create unique experiences for customers.
2. Home Mixology - The trend of home mixology has created a market for innovative cocktail equipment like the Crafthouse Cocktail Smoking Box and Gun that allows consumers to elevate their cocktail game.
3. Flavor Infusion - The trend of flavor infusion opens up possibilities for the use of wood chips, dried herbs, and spices to create unique and unexpected flavors in cocktails and beverages.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating cocktail smoking techniques and equipment to create new and exciting drink offerings.
2. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can utilize cocktail smoking as a way to enhance guest experiences and add a unique selling point to their establishments.
3. Kitchen Equipment Industry - Innovations in the kitchen equipment industry can focus on developing user-friendly and accessible cocktail smoking devices for both professional and home use.