You're pretty much guaranteed an entertaining time while playing Smileball. This online game is a version of pinball that doesn't require any use of your keyboard or mouse, rather operating based on commands that you provide with your mouth. A relaxed or a sad face will leave the the bumpers inactive, so put on a happy face and get into the game!
Smileball is currently available in German and French, but grins know no language. Start off by smirking to the left or laughing to the right and you'll have had enough practice to take on the first round. If the virtual ball bounces towards the bottom of the board, smile broadly to fling both paddles up. Your webcam senses your facial expressions for a hands-free and animated experience.
Smileball Pinball Makes Happy Online Players Much More Likely to Win
1. Emotion-controlled Gaming - Developing technology and games that rely on facial expressions to control gameplay.
2. Hands-free Gaming - Creating games that can be played without a traditional controller, through the use of alternative input methods.
3. Interactive Webcam Games - Creating games that use webcams to sense and respond to users' expressions and movements.
1. Gaming - Incorporating facial expression recognition technology into future games, creating a more immersive and interactive gaming experience.
2. Healthcare - Developing games and technology that use facial expressions to track and improve mental health and wellbeing.
3. Marketing - Creating interactive and engaging advertising campaigns that use facial expression recognition technology to gauge consumer emotions.